Rated as the most popular past CAMEX destination, and ranked as the Best City for Conferences for the third year in a row*, San Antonio revels in its art, culture, and ever-colorful character. Having celebrated its tricentennial in 2018, our host city will still be full of celebration when CAMEX returns in 2019.
Among the many reasons why the city is nationally renowned:
- The iconic River Walk, visited by millions each year
- A culinary scene that offers the best of both heritage and innovation
- San Antonio is in the top ten of Forbes.com’s America’s Best Cities for Shopping
- Easy and low-cost transportation options:
- VIA Metropolitan Transit
- River Taxis
- Cabs, Uber, and Lyft
- SwellCycle, a bike-share program with 60 on-demand stations located throughout the city including one at Hemisfair Park, just outside the convention center.
- Being ranked in U.S.News’ top ten Best Affordable Destinations in the USA** means the entire trip will be easier on your business travel budget
Discover more about San Antonio: www.camex.org/SanAntonio
*Meetings and Conventions, Jan. 1, 2018
**U.S. News “Best Affordable Destinations in the USA”